BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

December 18, 2009 (2nd Blog)

Dear Diary,
Okay, today I was only in the house. But not bored because I am doing this now. I bet Charm's irritated because I didn't come to the party. But, I am looking on the bright side, there's always a next time, well i think. There's another sleepover on March 21, 2009 (Gosh, 3 months and 101 days to go.) Um.. It's Maica's party. Aly, Mai-mai and me are going to come this time. And my sleeping buddy is Mai-mai. When we go to the Slumber Party I am err.. We are going to have a 2009 slambook. But March 21, 2010! So the Slambook she's going to give us is soooo last season. Well, it's ok. (Tip: Don't always look up, look down at the people who doesn't have what you have. :D) Well, I hope I am going to make it through the night, because I think I am going to be crying again because I didn't come to the party. But it's okay, I think I desrve it. Well, that's what I think. My mom will say yes if I am responsible not irresponsible always. Well, my dad never said anything. Well, I am thinking that he says NO-NO-NO. Gosh, why do they treat me like a kid. Why my brother he sleeps over from a far away place for weeks, mine is just near and for only like a day to overnight. What a bummer. I always tell my sister things like that. But she always disagree. She says because where Juancho's always overnighting is our relatives not friends. But I always tell her, why did she sleepover in a hotel with her FrIeNdS?!? Then she didn't say anything because she says that I am right.

xoxo

0 comments: