BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

December 18, 2009

Dear Diary,

Today is t the slumber party of my Best Friend for life in short "BFFL." Well, my parents said NO. I was sad. I cried in the bathroom, inside the closet, beside the refrigerator and my mom's bedroom. Well, nothing would help if I would cry. But, there's always a next time. But I hope the other parents will say yes. Because Therese Ballada, Angel and Celina's parents just stay until 9:00 pm but not overnight. So I think it's just Jam and Charm who is "You are invited." The design was a bouquet of flowers with a butterfly. The inside says "Please bring: -Pajamas -Magazine (On the right side.) And the title was Slumber Party. Then it says " I am having a party. And here's what we'll do. We'll have a cake, and ice cream , And a lot of fun too." Then here's the date Dec.18, the time 1:00 till' the next day 'o' clock (Jam isn't reading!) The place San Jose village 2(beside Lasalle.) My name is Jam. Well, there's always a next time anyways!

0 comments: