BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

December 3, 2009

Dear Diary,

Okay. Today, I was wearing my pink and black headband [finally!] Many people liked it. But, that's what I was just wearing today. My classes were boring, but my BFF [Charm] finally talked to HIM!!??!! But, I shouldn't tell who "him" is. Whenever my BFF was talking to "him" he was always smiling. I was shocked, then I shouted "MENTAL!" Then he said "Kaw din!' (You too!) I said I was a nurse there in the Mental Hospital and he was my patient. Bt, my Best Friend finally talked to him. FINALLY. I was her wing girl. (IDK.) But, she says fine you can be my wing girl whatever is that! I told her that's a person who helps or supports the person who's inlove but the person who she's inlove with isn't close with her. But I told her, she is close with HIM! Today was all a crush day. But I am like, excited for tomorrow! It's... it's... it's..... KAREN'S SLEEPOVER PARTEYYY!!!! Hahaha.. I am so excited, none of my classmates are going there because...THEY AREN'T INVITED.. HUHU! I was the only one invited in our class! Hahaha..

0 comments: