BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

December 24, 2009

Dear Diary,
Okay, Today is a new day. Well a very special day too! Today we are going to sleep late because at 12:00 midnight it's Christmas. Jabby and Me woke up late again, but my tita didn't wake us up I really didn't know why but good thing! When I woke up Jabby was still asleep and my aunt was cleaning the underwater camera, because the problem is when she opens it it doens't turn on put the lens open by itself and when you take a picture it's blurry, I told her maybe it's not allowed in salt water, but she said "Gaga, underwater proof toh!(Stupid, this is underwater proof)" She said. Then I kept quiet until Jabby woke up, we brushed our hair and put on our chain headbands went outside of our room and ate breakfast. My breakfast was buttered rice with bacon, fish fillet and bread with butter. I finished it all, so I needed something to cool me down. So I got a glass put ice cubes and filled it with orange juice. And we waited in our chairs. The grown-ups told us to change clothes but put on our bathing suits. We didn't know what our bathing suits was for so we just did that was told. But we didn't know we were going to do Helmet diving! I tried it, it didn't hurt my ears much. But the funny thing was the signs for going up is thumbs up, going down thumbs down, stop is like high five and Ok is make a circle with your pointer and thumb and raise your other three fingers. The diver asked me if I was okay, I did the thumbs up sign so we went up, then I quickly said thumbs down then at the bottom I did the OK sign, I got a little excited so I made the wrong signs. Then when were done feeding the fishes, divers taking pictures and videoing us, we went to the room took a bath and rested. Then it was 7:30 pm DINNER TIME, we ate dinner at John's reastaurant. It was free! Because my aunt got a promo! So we enjoyed. Me and Jabby went back to the room, and turned on the TV and started laughing and shouting very loud! Then when the grown-ups went back to the room, they slept while me and Jabby were awake till 11:00 pm. We were sad that we didn't reach 12:00 midnight but tomorrow is a new day!
-Sarah

0 comments: