BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

December 25, 2009

Dear Diary,
Today is Christmas, we greeted each other a Merry Christmas. I cannot beleive that me and Jabby woke up together early! We ate breakfast mine was tapa, pancake and bread with butter. When we finished it all we got a glass of ice and filled it with grape juice, from afar it looked like ice tea, but good thing Jabby told me it was grape juice. Then when we went to our table, our aunt looked at our glasses, she said "That was Grape Juice, then we said YES! Then she got some and gave her Mango Juice to our uncle. We drank it, we got a bowl of koko krunch and filled the bowl with milk, we enjoyed our breakfast. We looked at the beach there was no sun yet, it looked like a good time for swimming, but we didn't swim. Later on, we changed to our bathing suits because... guess what! We are going on a Banana boat riding, there'd no falling down anymore, because that isn't allowed many people got hurt because of it. I stayed at the back, it's was fun. I put one hand up and waved to the people I see, the boat was so fast, it's like I never wanna stop having this ride, my brother kept on crying on the front row! Haha.. dwarf! Joke!
-Sarah

0 comments: