BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

December 19, 2009

Dear Diary,

Today I am just blogging. I am not yet done with my Facebook account well, because this computer is slow and the laptop is fast but I don't have any choice but to blog in the slow computer. Okay, here's what I did today. It started with Facebook, I did my Pet Society, Pet Ville, Happy Pets, Ghost Town, Yoville, Bling Town. Of course, my farms... Then Bea(my father side cousin) was online. I didn't mind it. Because I know the conversation will be about my brother(as always) until she caught me online. So I had no choice but to reply. We talked about MEN (Gosh.. like yeah, we talked about it.. *whispers* what do they know?) So, we said men treats women like slaves, that was true then we talked about our brothers then we talked about without women how can people produce more people. See, women are important. They're no slaves. So all men out there, do not treat women as slaves. Haha. Then we ended our chat with a goodbye of course.

0 comments: