BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

December 23, 2009

Dear Diary,
Today we went to Boracay. We did lots of fun stuff. We didn't go swimming on this day because it was getting dark. And when it was dark, we always cannot swim. We ate dinner in Mongolian Eat all you can. I can only do 2 rounds. The winner was...(trumpets)My cousin Kuya Chollo. He did 6 rounds all in all. 2nd place was Nico and 3rd is ??? Juancho! Juancho's dishes are all spicy. The last dish he made looked like mud or poop mixed in water. I didn't have the energy to eat when I looked at his dish. So I was left with 2 rounds. But I know I was in the last place it's okay. At least I ate 2 dishes while my mom and my sister didn't eat any! But why am I the last place. They should be the last place not me. Why did I say I was the last place again? Oh yeah, because I only had 2 rounds. Gosh.. Am not reading my blog!
xoxo

0 comments: