BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November 10, 2009

Dear Diary,

T
oday is the best day of my life. I found a DUDE journal from our bookfair. I was the last buyer of the book. This is so rare. I thanked Denise a lot of times for investigating the Geronimo Stilton Books. Until she found a DUDE book. I thanked her a billion times. Then I was going to buy it. Until, it was time. So, I found my P200.00 but Ms. Cheryl called me, so I told the Ate to reserve it and keep it and don't give it away. I told that because Aaliyah reserved a Diary of a Wimpy Kid, DO- IT- YOURSELF Book, but Lorenza found it and bought it. Aaliyah was sad, but she just bought another book. I told Lorenza to make a refund and give it to Aaliyah that's like stealing another one's thing. She told me no. I knew someday, if she's going to reserve something and buy it later, I know that a person like her would get it and buy it, then she will be sad like Aaliyah and just buy another book. So, I went to the line. I was excited for Lunch, so I can buy it. And I saw it was still there. I bout it with my P200.00 and I kissed it. Taped the plastic and then that's it. I was excited for dismissal too and when I was waiting for Kuya Marlon. So, I went home. Juancho loved it very much, he even gave the diary of what Bea gave him to me. Because it's taking all the space in his bag. He loves it very much than my journal. So... missioned accomplished! PS: Sorry Bea if he gave the diary to me.

0 comments: