BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

November 9, 2009


Dear Diary,
Today is my brother's 13th birthday. And I asked him that if he wants the "Just Jonas" Journal. He said, it's ok if it's not The Jonas Brothers. I just want a green, cool diary or journal. I asked him if he wants the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid, DO- IT- YOURSELF book." He said I am not sure. So, I want to buy him the perfect gift. But I don't know what's in his mind. I hope Edward Cullen can solve this problem. And If I touch the diary or journal. I hope I can see the future of me giving that thing to him. Now I need Alice to do that for me. *Sighs. If someone can just help me to choose the perfect gift. I've kept on asking my close friends and Ate V and Ate Vea, what to buy him. Hmm.. I wonder?? And we even ate in Ho Chai Lai. It was super yummy. We ate siomai, beef w/ brocolli, soup and sweet and sour fish fillet. That's all for the day!

0 comments: