BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

November 30, 2009


Dear Diary,
Today I went to Summit Ridge Hotel with my brother, tita and cousin. We had so much fun. We always took pictures in the scenic spots here in Tagaytay. We took pictures in Taal Volcano and so many more cool and lovely places. My tita always want to buy frozen yogurt from Fling in the Cliff House. We even went swimming.. the water was cool but not just any cool. When I dipped in the water, it's like I was taking a bath on ice. It was cold and windy. I couldn't stop shaking I tried to lift myself up, but I couldn't because I kept on shaking. So, I took my time. My brother was with me. There were no other people except for us both. Of course, the staffs were there, but only a few. And we ate in the buffet. The funny thing is my brother is so tall and big, when we told the age of my brother to a staff that he was 12 years old, the girl like looked at him, and she looked that she was surprised. She thought my tita was joking, but that's the truth. But good thing she believed but still surprised. Haha.. By the way, I will show some other pictures from the spots we've been on my next blog.
xoxo


0 comments: