BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

November 5, 2009


Dear Diary,

Today, we went to Fontana in Clark, we had fun there. We went to SM Clark to eat in Kai-Kai Ren (Nov. 5) and Sbarro (Nov.6). We even tried the nearby shop called Frozen Yogurt, I had too. Mine was in a small cup, plain yogurt and chocolate chips on top. It was very sour and sweet. But I didn't finish it. I really had fun. My Tita always had the room with a bathroom inside it. We always got the one with no bathroom inside it. I hanged my clothes inside the closet, and wore a Yellow Winne the Pooh dress, Winnie the Pooh was eating cupcakes. He was like he was so hungry. And the I was running around with Gwen. My Tita and my mom, had a hard time finding internet. My Tita has to blog and earn $20.00 and my mom wanted to harvest her crops in Country Story, Island Paradise, Farm Town and Farmville. I wanted to do my Cafe' World too, but I wan't worried. Because even tough it's done cooking there is an extra 1 day/2 days. So my cooking that are one day can be made into 2 days (1+1=2 days) and the ones that are 2 days can be made into 4 (2+2=4 days). Even my crops in my Facebook account. I wasn't worried. Because there is an extra time like in Cafe' World. Now back to my Adventures. Before we went to Fontana, we bought Pork Chop from Atoy's in Laguna BelAir 3. 3 of them. For my Tita, my cousin and Gwen. But my Tita and Gwen didn't eat because they gave their food to me and my mom. Because we are starving even my brother, but he didn't eat. My sister never gets hungry. She's on a diet always. And when it was the next morning I woke up, my mom was on the laptop of my Tita, she was the one who was the first one to be awake. I asked her if she slept she said yes, but I think it's like only for about an hour. I noticed that there was internet. I asked her if I can go next, she said yes but later. I waited, I was asking her one more time but she got mad at me. So I sat in my favorite chair and watched TV but I was secretly crying slowly. Until, everyone is awake. My Tita was going to McDonald's she asked what I like to have there, I said Hashbrown and Hot Chocolate. Until my cousin interrupted " Akala ko ba may ubo siya?" ( I thought she has cough?) Then my mom said "Kaya nga, ulol siya ehh..." ( Yeah, she's not using her mind eh..) Then I got sad, and I didn't want anything anymore, then my tita kept on asking me are you sure, then I told her yes. And she told me to go with her, and I said I didn't like. So there, but she still bought me juice and a burger. I ate it and washed my hands, then we went to Sbarro and we went to the supermarket, I bought a three pack of Toblerone. Then I ate it inside the car, then we were going home. But there was a bit of a problem, my mom had t give up her licsence, but instead she payed P300.00, because she didn't want to give her licsence. I cannot tell you the problem. So, went home late at night. It was traffic, my mom felt sleepy so we stopped by in this place and my mom slept. My sister was just taking pictures with me. And in the picture my sister said that I looked like an another person. Then my mom woke up, and we went home. I brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

0 comments: