BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

November 28, 2009

Dear Diary,

Today, my tita is here. I am here doing my blog all day, but my brother played with Gwen all day. They keep on laughing and talking. It irritated me alot. I really hate noise if I am doing my blog, because it let's me forget what I write about. And I almost forgot to d my fonts and title. I didn't get mad at them, it wasn't their fault, it was my body's fault. If it wouldn't be so sensitive, this wouldn't have happened. Whatever my cousin says, my brother says it in cute, little, tiny winnie voice!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR............... But I will enjoy overnighting with them. I think my tita is planning to swim, walk and overnight in a hotel tomorrow. So excited to hear the news and trips....

0 comments: