BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

November 24, 2009

Dear Diary,

I wore my gown again to school. There was this dance. I was so excited, my sister curled my hair and put make-up on me. And I wore her jacket, and when everyone saw me, they started looking at me. Then, when Maica saw me she said, OMG! Sarah, you have nice big curls, and love your gown. Then Mikaela asked me to twirl and sit down, she was amazed. Many people and teachers were looking at me. And they were amazed with my dress. But, it was hard to go up the stairs and enjoying when going down, but Nicholle, has a nicer gown that mine. It's like she's getting married. It had ribbons on it. And very nice glass shoes. I hope I have many gowns like her. And I think she has a big closet. Well, shouldn't be jealous. But, when the dance is over, I changed it to my uniform, put my gown inside the plastic and hanged it. Then, we bought Chicken and Ice Tea, I sat beside Jam and enjoyed the dance and acts. People were asking for my Chicken, and I always say NO! NO! NO! Because, I really don't share the things I buy. But share my baon. Not give it away but share it. Haha... Mikaela says it's unfair. But they don't share anything to me too! So I am just letting them taste their own medicine! Haha! Sorry guys/gals.

0 comments: