BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

November 8,2009


Dear Diary,

I am excited for the upcoming birthday of my brother this November 9,2009. It's tomorrow. But I didn't plan anything yet. I am still thinking what to give him instead of a plain old card. I wanna give him more than a card. What do I do? I was thinking that if I might give him a warm Happy Advance Birthday to him first and start of with the plan. I was even thinking that If I might give him a gift in Pet Society or maybe in any game in Facebook. Come on think Sarah think what I might give him. Hope too my tita is coming here tonight. But my mom doesn't want. Hope she goes here. My brother wants to let our tita go here at our house, but my mom said NO. But hopefully my brother can do cute little glittery eyes to our mom and beg if she can go. If yes, then my mom can text her. If no, then we still have to force her. But what about me? What will make my brother very happy? Aha! A book. We are having a bookfair on November 9, in school. Maybe I could buy him a book that he really wants and not stuff it in his bag. Oh, this will be exciting. I am going to the bookfair in time for recess. I am going with Maica there. Hope I have fun choosing the gift for my brother, hopes he likes it.

0 comments: