BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

November 8,2009


Dear Diary,

Today we are going to SM to buy something. Even to check the rabbits the cute small rabbits. When I always see those rabbits, I remember Mocha and Ciper. I really miss our rabbits. Cinnamon and Pepper are being took care by my lola and lolo. The female baby dwarf rabbits are P350.00 and the male are P300.00, me and my sister bought male. Mine was yellow, hers was brown, mine was a rare color and my sister's was a rare color of the bottom of the rabbit. It was grayish-black mine was white. I keep on kissing it in the nose. I decided to call all the pet rabbits I owned food. Because, when I was little I always knew to name my pets a name of a food. I cried when mocha and ciper died. I even made a card for Mocha when it was his birthday. I still feel so sad. All I wanted for Christmas was a per rabbit like mocha. I will call it Mocha Jr. I will promise that I will take care of him. Oh my! I went to day dreaming. Then, we are going to the parlor... Blah.. blah.. blah.. But remember about your pets. Take Care of them. Feed them. Kiss them.

0 comments: