BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

November 29, 2009

Dear Diary,

Today, I am here at home. My mom is playing, my sister and tita are putting make-up, my cousin is coloring and my brother is sitting quietly.. I am just blogging. We are going to Summit Ridge, I am going to swim there. I will really have fun. But, I won't overnight there, I am just going there for swimming, but If I am going to overnight there, it has no pay, because I am considered as a child, and my brother is considered as an adult.. but does 10 years old a child age or a pre-teen age? I am 3 years away to my 13th birthday. And when I am 13 years old. Then another 3 years for me to have my Sweet 16th birthday... Well, I look like an adult, but when it comes to my age, WOW! Well, at leats there's no pay, so my mom and tita doesn't need to pay for me, but when my brother and sister comes, then my mom has to pay P2000.00 just to let them overnight... Gosh, poor mommy. So we are just going to swim there. Because if I can go, it's unfair to my brother and sister. I always been unfair, so I will just have to deal with it... Well, that's all for my blog today!

0 comments: